Custom Search

Share MMA News

Share Share

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Randy Couture talks about up and coming UFC 92 fights

I think Randy will stay at HW, they need him at HW I think. And 205 is too deep and competitive for it to be smart for ANYONE to make the move down to that weightclass, even Randy. Not saying he's scared, I just don't think it would be a smart career choice ?

I think that Rampage has more to lose if he doesn´t win and more pressure to win this fight because he has lost two fights against Wandy.Wand is in good shape right now ? ,but he always fights to win. Rampage has won 7 out of his last 8 fights and he is my favorite to win this fight, but I still can NOT to bet nothing about it. The only thing I know for sure here is that THIS WILL BE A GREAT FIGHT !

Silva is the best fighter the UFC has even seen! He could have 3 belts if he wanted to 170, 185, 205! But Dana White would not allow that he need to protect GSP and Griffin. But I think Griffin days as the 205 champ are numbered! What are your Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon Deals