Custom Search

Share MMA News

Share Share

Sunday, November 17, 2013

See #UFC167 Judges Fight Card Picture 47-48 GSP What ?

When a media member asked what White thought about St. Pierre’s quasi-retirement speech, his face got even more red.
“Did he say he wants to retire? He didn’t say ‘I’m gonna retire, it’s been great everybody! Thanks a lot for all the years, see you later!’ He said ‘I’m gonna take some time off and I’m gonna”— FIRST of all, that decision that happens, right? You don’t just say ‘I’m gonna take a while off and maybe I’ll be back and maybe I won’t’. You owe it to the fans, you owe it to that belt, you owe it to this company and you owe it to Johny Hendricks to give him that opportunity to fight again unless you’re gonna retire.”
When asked if he was going to try and convince GSP to come back sooner rather than later, White responded “You bet your *** I will my friend.”

GSP takes time off like crazy, we don't see him fight as much as you expect to see a champion fight. As much as I usually am against instant rematches. I think that it should happen, many people think Hendricks was robbed, and it was a very close fight. I Say GSP gives Hendricks the rematch, he deserves it, whether he won or lost, he did to GSP what no one has been able to do in ages, which was really give GSP some competition. The closest thing we've seen to that was the head kick that Condit landed on him. Do you want a rematch to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon Deals