Custom Search

Share MMA News

Share Share

Friday, August 8, 2014

Video: ESPN mics catch Daniel Cormier and UFC champ Jon Jones (and a death threat)

Here’s the full transcript:

Jones: Hey p-ssy, are you still there?

Cormier: I’m here. I’m here. You’re just the fakest person. I actually admire that you can just be this fake, and when like that TV comes on, how you can just change. It’s like you’re a chameleon. It’s awesome.

Jones: Hey listen, I’m a professional.

Cormier: It’s awesome. It is unbelievable.

Jones: The fact that you’re a p-ssy hasn’t changed.

Cormier: It’s unbelievable how fake you can really be. It’s like you’re just such a f-cking p-ssy. My God. It is amazing. It is amazing. But hats off to you. You’ve got a great PR person because they do a great job of training you because you are just terrible. You’re the scum of the f-cking Earth. You are a terrible human being. But you can sure turn it on.

Jones: Thank you.

Cormier: I wish they would let me next door so I can spit in your f–king face.

Jones: You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that, right?

Cormier: You could never kill me.

Jones: Oh, I bet you I could.

Cormier: Then you should try, Jon. You really should try, Jon.

Jones: I will literally kill you if you spit in my face. Literally kill you.

Cormier: Let’s try that, Jon.

Jones: I’m not saying I would fight you. I said I would kill you if you do some silly sh-t like that.

Cormier: So Jon, do you think I’m just going to sit there and let you kill me, Jon? I mean, really?

The rivals will finally settle the score on Sept. 27 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Jones (20-1 MMA, 14-1 UFC), the UFC’s long-dominant champ, puts his 205-pound title on the line against Cormier (15-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC), the undefeated former heavyweight and Olympic wrestler, in the night’s pay-per-view main event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon Deals